Monday, May 19, 2008

Dress


Peanut is in a dress! Check out her crazy hair, too. We had a really balmy weekend. Peanut got to hang out in her onesie only. Took naps without her sleepsack, AND with window open. I'm not sure how well the open window worked, with all the noises outside, because she did nap poorly during the weekend.

Other updates:
Peanut has a bud of a tooth for about 3 weeks now. She's drooling and eating her hand or my hand when she gets a hold of it. We're not sure when a tooth will eventually pop out, but in the meantime, we just hope it won't bother her too much.

Peanut has had quite a few hunger strikes the last few days. She's skipped several feedings. However, overall, she's still eating okay. I don't know what this means. I have decided not to worry about her not eating from time to time.

Peanut has pretty much followed the routine of Eat, Play, Sleep. When it's time for her naps or night time sleep, I just kiss her and put her in the crib. She will fall asleep on her own. How incredibly mature is our little peanut? :)

No comments: