
What is it about carseats that allow babies to sleep in them so soundly, that the crib doesn't offer? How can sleeping upright better than lying down in her own bed?
Peanut slept in her carseat for 2 hours. And she could have slept longer! I had to wake her in order to take her bath... sigh. I spend all day trying to get her to sleep; then I had to go wake her up when she's sleeping so well. Hope she won't need psychotherapy when she grows up.
2 comments:
Hey- whatever it takes for her to have her nap, her mommy has no choice but to oblige! :)
Peanut looks so peaceful and CUTE in the carseat.
I just remembered my friends used to tell me they had to go for a "drive" in order to put baby to sleep. Now, I know the "car ride" or the "carseat" works for most babies. Ha-ha
Little Peanut is so cute and so big compared to her pictures a couple of months ago. You are a great Mommy to take care of her so well. ^__^
Post a Comment