Saturday, September 20, 2008

New Toys

It's been a rather uneventful week. Peanut has graduated to some more "grown up" toys lately. Other than enjoying her new play things, Peanut has been a little more subdued this week. Probably because she has decided she didn't want to take some of her naps for 3 days in a row. Throw in there one night when she decided to cry and be fussy from midnight to 3am. Needless to say, she's been a bit tired. And I have been quite a zombie myself. Tonight I finally decided that I just need some time to myself. So Peanut got an early bath, leading to early bedtime. Surprise to me, she actually fell asleep within 5 minutes. She must have been super tired. Glad I decided to put her down early.

Right now, I'm just enjoying the pure quietness in the house and my taps on the computer keyboard.

Oh, in other news, Peanut finally has a tooth on the bottom that's cutting through. It's taking it's own sweet time though. You can see the white stuff, just a little bit, but it's been that way all week.

No comments: