Sunday, January 17, 2010

童言童語 Baby Talk

電池 Battery
PeanutMom: (re:TV) 坐後面一點,要不眼睛會壞掉。(Sit back, otherwise your eyes will go bad.)
Peanut:眼睛壞掉, 爸爸換電池。(If eyes go bad, Daddy change battery.)


對不起 (Sorry)
Peanut was being very stubborn, not wanting to go to sleep. I let her wailing escalade to where she was becoming hysterical before going to her. I told myself before I walked into her room that I need to remain calm. However, after a long day of constant fighting with her, I had had it. I yelled at her when I saw her.

PM: Why are you not sleeping??? Don't you know it's sleeping time?!

P: “對不起,寶貝” (Sorry, baby)

Translation: Was she actually apologizing to me? Or did she just tell me to apologize to her for being so mean??? Either way, she made me feel this small...

1 comment:

J+Di Di said...

The first part is cute!!!
The second part is cute too. Don't be too hard on yourself, because we all have one of those 恰北北-mommy days when we just can no longer refrain from yelling at the kids! ^^